Tea Tree Oil or Melaleuca alternifolia has been always in our interest and we think that with our expertise and our experience we will satisfy every single customer of ours. This essential oils is widely used in our daily life. Because the benefits of Tea Tree oil include cleansing properties and a refreshing scent, this versatile oil can be used for everything from home cleaning solutions to skin care.
A Tea Tree Essential Oil bottle in your house would help you to make homemade household cleaners, air fresheners, and linen spritzers. You can also find Tea Tree oil uses in your personal care and beauty routine. Incorporate this moisturizing yet cleansing oil into skin care applications and hair treatments for a spa-quality upgrade!
Tea Tree Oil Uses
Tea tree oil has many applications. Some suggestions include:
- Wound dressing. Place a few drops of oil onto fresh wound dressing to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation.
- Homemade mouthwash. Add 2 drops of tea tree oil to a cup of water and use as mouthwash. Do not swallow as tea tree essential oil is toxic if taken internally.
- Natural dandruff remedy. Mix a few drops of tea tree oil into regular shampoo and wash hair as normal.
- Acne treatment. Add 4 drops of this essential oil to a half cup of water. Apply to the face with a cotton pad once daily.
- Household cleaner. Mix 20 drops of tea tree oil with a cup of water and a half cup of white vinegar. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle and use as an all-purpose antimicrobial cleaner.
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed. Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily. Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.