Our Organic Oregano Oil is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils and has been used for centuries in traditional health practices for its cleansing and immune-boosting properties. The chemical components of this organic oregano oil are carvacrol and thymol. Both of them are in the phenol group which possess cleansing and antioxidant properties.
Benefits of Oregano Oil
- Fights Infection. There’s a lot of evidence to show that oregano oil is a powerful tool against the harmful organisms that lead to infections. One study straight from the United States Department of Agriculture reported that oregano oil has such a strong action against germs that it could easily fight Salmonella and E. coli.
- Protection Against Harmful Organisms. If you’ve consumed undercooked meat or impure water, or countless other risky actions, harmful organisms are likely to be residing inside of your body. Thankfully, oregano oil has been shown to be extremely useful for helping to get rid of these unwanted invaders.
- Source of Essential Nutrients. It’s not exactly a multivitamin but there’s no denying that oregano oil is loaded with vital nutrients like magnesium and zinc and vitamins C and E. It’s sufficiently high in iron, calcium, potassium copper, manganese, and niacin.
- Menstrual Aid. Irregular, uncomfortable periods and negative menopause effects are a big problem for many women; one of the best natural remedies is our organic oregano oil. It may actually help support regular menstruation and protect against negative menopause experiences. For women, this is a substantial bonus to the already lengthy list of uses and effects of organic oregano oil.
- Supports Graceful Aging. Perhaps the hottest health trend of the past few years is the science of combatting aging. It’s important to understand that aging is largely the effect of oxidation and free radicals, which is why antioxidants are so effective. Organic Oregano oil offers a huge amount of antioxidants that can aid in the defense against these aging-accelerators.
- Allergy Support. If you suffer from allergies and environmental sensitivities, the soothing properties of oregano oil are likely to be highly appealing. Oregano oil can produce a sedating effect on the hypersensitivity of allergies, which ultimately encourages relief. For those wishing to avoid harsh medications and the accompanying side effects, oregano oil may be a natural alternative for curtailing the undesirable effects associated with environmental sensitivities.
- Weight Loss. In addition to its reputation as a natural immune booster, organic oregano oil also packs a punch against unwanted body fat.
A Final Word of Warning
The compotent mix of chemicals and active ingredients in Organic Oregano Oil can be dangerous for pregnant women. In some situations it cauese miscarriages. Furthermore, a few varieties of Organic Oregano Oil can be toxic when consumed. Despite the versatility of this particular essential oil, it is important to never consume essential oils internally. Inhalitation in the form of aromatherapy is safe in certain situations. It is always better to speak with an herbalist or an aromatherapist before embarking on this sort of alternative treatment. Also, due to high concentration of chemicals in these oils, undiluted oils can bet very powerful and dangerous when your skin is directly exposed to it.