Our Organic Bay Leaf Oil is 100% Natural without additives. We use hand selected of Bay Leaf trees to distill. Some of the benefits that this products are:
Organic Bay Leaf Oil or Laurus Nobilis Oil helps to
- reduce fever, its beneficial in improving appetite.
- This oils is also a good remedy for aches caused by spasms. It helps maintain good health of stomach.
- It also Protects wounds against infections and bacterial growth.
- Organic Bay leaf Oil have a very strong effect on the gastrointestinal system, both stimulating urination as a diuretic.
- Hair Health. If you want to improve the health of your hair follicles and eliminate dandruff, steep bay leaves in water and then rub that on your scalp after shampooing. The chemicals and volatile ingredients in bay leaves can help to eliminate dry skin and dandruff.
- Heart Health: Caffeic acid and rutin are both important organic compounds found in bay leaf that greatly boost heart health. Rutin strengthens capillary walls in the heart and the body’s extremities.
Method of Distillation: Steam Distillation
Organic Bay Leaf Oil blends with a whole range of essential oils: Cedar Wood, Coriander, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Ginger, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Rose, Rosemary, Thyme, and Ylang-Ylang.
A Final Word of Warning
The compotent mix of chemicals and active ingredients in Organic Bay Leaf Oil can be dangerous for pregnant women. As it has been known in some situations to cause miscarriages. Furthermore, a few varieties of Organic Bay Leaf Oil can be toxic when consumed. Despite the versatility of this particular essential oil, it is important to never consume essential oils internally. Inhalitation in the form of aromatherapy is safe in certain situations. But it is always better to speak with an herbalist or an aromatherapist before embarking on this sort of alternative treatment. Also, due to high concentration of chemicals in these oils, undiluted oils can bet very powerful and dangerous.