Our Sweet Basil Oil is 100% Organic and Pure Natural.
The health benefits of Sweet Basil Oil include its ability to treat nausea, motion sickness, indigestion, constipation, respiratory problems, and diabetes. Sweet Basil Oil is also a good source of Vitamin A, magnesium, potassium, iron, and calcium. The leaves and seeds of the basil plant are the important medicinal parts of this herb, which is regularly used in cuisines and recipes all over the world.
Basil was widely used in ancient times in places like India for various medicinal purposes. The herb was used to treat diarrhea, cough, mucous discharges, constipation, indigestion, and certain skin diseases.
- Treating foot or nail fungus. Put a few teaspoons of basil oil in a basin of water and soak your feet in it. You can also dilute the oil (mix a drop with a teaspoon of olive or coconut oil), and then apply it on your nails or skin.
- Killing parasites and infections. Dilute the oil (mix a drop with a drop of a carrier oil such as coconut oil), and place it under your tongue. Hold it there for a few minutes, and then rinse it out. Repeat this at least four times a day.
- Alleviating sinus infections and colds. Put a few drops of basil oil in a pot of steaming water, and then inhale the steam.
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs) caused by bacteria like E. coli, Proteus,and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Respiratory infections brought on by Klebsiella pneumoniae and Staphylococcus aureus bacteria strains.
- Yeast infections, even those that are resistant to the commonly used antifungal drug Diflucan.
- Parasitic infections caused by the amoeba giardia.
- Used as a cleansing and purifying agent
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Leaves
A Final Word of Warning
The compotent mix of chemicals and active ingredients in Organic Sweet Basil Oil can be dangerous for pregnant women. In some situations it cauese miscarriages. Furthermore, a few varieties of Organic Sweet Basil Oil can be toxic when consumed. Despite the versatility of this particular essential oil, it is important to never consume essential oils internally.
follow us on: